First thing studying abroad is huge investment start from Universities across world increasing their tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, books stationary etc. Studying abroad is an also important but the decision and bearing cost of education is also quite challenging. The rate could be as low as 5.29% our education loan. It might be very from a different type of loan where the loan fee might be significantly lower depending upon which type of the option you are choosing it.
Education loan Eligibility
Documents required for the Education Load
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank account statement
- Mark sheet pass certificate of 10th and 12th exam
- Present passport size photograph
- Certificate of the score card any exam given like GMAT /IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
- The Education loan would be provided to that student who has obtained to various career oriented courses either it is graduate or post-graduate level. The student should have at least 50% of marks in 10th and 12th standard. Should have any certificate passed at the school level and should know the English languages to speak and write. The banks need to make sure that you will be able to complete your course and get a good job when they are giving your loan.