MBBS IN RUSSIA
Russia is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe and it is one of the largest land areas which are known as Russia Federation. Moscow is the Capital of Russia. Russia is one of the best places and cheapest option for study MBBS in abroad. All MBBS in Russia medical Universities are recorded in WHO and MCI and all universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge.
There are 57 medical Universities in Russia. Every year there 4000 Indian students attracted to study MBBS in Russia. Duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years. Accommodation and hostel facilities are great in the Russian medical colleges. The admission procedure is very simple and easy and there is no requirement of any entrance test. After the completion of the study, the student gets trained for the MCI screening test and so a student can work anywhere in different countries.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- The student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year
- The students should have obtained 60% marks in the 10th standards and 12th standards examination and should have compulsory subject like Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th standards
- Students belonging SC/ST and OBC Category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th and 10th standards examination
- The 10th and 12th exam English subject should be compulsory
Required documents for admission in MBBS IN Russia 2023-2024
- Scanned Mark sheet copies of 10thstd
- Scanned mark sheet copies of 12thstd
- School Living Certificate
- Birth Certificate in English
- Valid Passport
- Photograph of passport sized
- Medical Certificate
- Parents Bank Statement
Top various Universities for MBBS in Russia are listed below
- Chuvash State University Medical Academy
- Kabardino-BalKarian State Medical Academy
- Kursk State medical colleges
- Kazan State Medical University
- Volgograd medical university
- Ulyanovsk State University
Advantages of MBBS IN Russia
- First the process of admission is very easy and simple
- Quality of Education
- No entrance exam is needed
- No Donation is required
- Low tuition fee as compared to other university
- Cost of living is affordable
- The courses of MBBS in Russia is in English medium
- Recognized with MCI, WHO
- Excellent result in MCI Screening test and after passing can work anywhere in India.
- Indian canteen is also available in the most of Universities
- Duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years
Why MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Recognized by MCI: -The MBBS degree in Russia will be globally recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI), and WHO to make the student qualified and to practice Medical profession in any other countries of India or abroad countries.
- Quality of Education: -Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to Pursue MBBS since 25 years. Different Top universities in Russia provide Quality of education. Studying medical colleges in Russia for the Indian student is a very best option in cost of living, fees, Quality of education. The course of MBBS in Russia is taught in the English medium.
- No languages problem: -The medical college in Russia is taught in English and if any student who wanted to learn Russian language can freely learn the Russian languages at the time of the Internships. And it is not compulsory for the Indian student to learn Russian language but the student should the English language compulsory.
- Best hostel facility: - The best hostel facilities are available in Russia with all latest advanced facilities and best Indian food is also available in Canteen of the University.
- Low tuition Fees to study MBBS: - MBBS in Russia is the low tuition fees and provide quality of education. The costs of the fees offered by the University/ colleges is very less as compared to other abroad countries and get a high result back to the students.
- No Entrance exam: - As compared to other countries like UK, USA admission for MBBS in Russia does not require a student to give exam like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT etc.