A students visa who get a golden opportunity for any individual to go abroad for higher education. Yash overseas education consultant is one of the prominent and right choices for helping the students study mbbs in georgia. The Student guardian (subclass 580) visa permits guardians and other legal guardians of International students to enter georgia. Student’s guardian (subclass 580) visa holders must usually be accompanying a student who is less than 18 years old. There is an exceptional circumstance where a student over 18 years of age may need the guardian for religious or cultural reasons. All students’ visa applicants must satisfy criteria for grant of one of the student’s visa subclasses.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other financial support.
- Should have financial so that you can help yourselves
- Should have health insurance and any child dependent included in your application for at least for the first years of your stay in Australia
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport
- Education certificate
- Should have aggregate marks in 10th and 12th standard
Benefits of student Visa:
- One of the best benefits of guardian student’s visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18years of age studying in Australia on a student’s visa.
- The students can do job while studying
- You cannot apply for the other countries visa