What do mean by Immigration Visa
An immigrant visa who wishes to relocate to any foreign country on a permanent basis needs an immigration visa it is known as Immigration visa.The Person who wishes to immigrate to the United State or any other foreign countries must have an application approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services (USCIS) before applying for the immigrant visa. An Immigrant visa is a document issued by a U.S. consular office abroad that allows you to travel to the United States and apply for admission as a legal permanent resident. It is an important and complex decision.
To be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa a foreign citizen must be sponsored by U.S. Citizen relative,u.s. lawful permanent resident, or prospective employer with a few exception. The sponsor begins the immigration process by filing a petition on the foreign citizen behalf with U.S. Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS).
Documents related to Immigration visa
- Valid passport
- Birth Certificate
- Present passport size photograph
- Medical certificate
- Financial bank Statement
Various types of Visa available
- B1/B2 visitors for Business or pleasure highly limited to six months and general tourism or certain medical reasons.
- E-1/E-2 Treaty traders or investors time limits and availability depend on country of origin
- F-1/J-1/M-1 students and trainees valid for duration of students
- H-1 B Temporary workers filling specialty occupation up to 6 years
- L-1 Temporary workers transferred between multinational companies up to seven years
- O/p extraordinary aliens, artists, performers, athletes, scientists.
- Family Based immigration: - A U.S. citizen can file an immigrant visa application for a spouse, son or daughter, parents, brother or sister.
- Fiance Visa:- A U.S. Citizen also application for immigration of a foreign to be married in the united states
- Employment based immigration: - A U.S. employer can sponsor certain skilled workers who will be hired in to the permanent job in some field the U.S. allows citizen immigrants to sponsor themselves.
- Returning resident visa: -A permanent resident or conditional resident who remains outside the US for longer than one year or beyond the validation period will require a new immigrant visa.
- Diversity Visa: - The section of the website entry process for the diversity immigration visa program which is the first step in pursuing the diversity visa. The immigration and Nationality provides for a class of immigrants known as diversity immigrants from countries with a historically low rate of immigration to the United States.